Wednesday, November 07, 2018

New! Sweet Hawaiian Crescents

I don't recall seeing these Sweet Hawaiian Crescents rolls before, and it says, "New!" on the label.

I also bought some 'lil smokies sausages while on an early morning grocery run to Kroger, and had coupons for both.  I reckon I'll make some pigs in a blanket with them to try 'em out.

*Ma had prepared them and there were a few left after I came downstairs after forty some odd hours of a bad migraine without eating anything and only having sips of water.  So I gave one a try and don't think I could tell the difference if I had regular crescent/pig in a blankets side-by-side, but my taste buds might have been off or them sitting on the counter in a basket at room temp all day might have factored in too, but it is what it is. 

If they're the same price I'd probably buy 'em again, with a coupon.

No comments: