Sunday, July 22, 2018

Zesty Hot Dill Zingers from Kroger...

I found this jar of pickles during an early morning run to Kroger:  Zesty Hot Dill Zingers.

I haven't opened 'em up yet since there are still a couple of other open pickle jar varieties in the refrigerator that need to be finished off first...

I couldn't wait, so popped the top and ate a couple of the pickles just before 2PM this afternoon, since I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast earlier this morning.

The pickles had a nice crunch to them, good dill flavor, and the red chili peppers definitely add some heat.

I accidentally hiccuped/inhaled when biting into one of the pickles and that sent me into a bit of a coughing fit, and with the spicy heat, that also had my eyes watering after some of that vapor made it into my nasal passages, lol.

It's been about twenty minutes since I consumed the pickles, and my lips/mouth are still burning a little bit, but it's a good type of burn, not followed by heartburn, at least not yet.  I think they're good enough and not too pricey that I'd probably buy them again.

No comments: