Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sunday morning wallyworld excursion...

I had a couple of coupons to use before they expire at the end of the month, so I used them at wallyworld this morning. One for the Hershey's Whipped Topping, which was alright on some Hunt's Pudding, but nothing spectacular, and  another coupon for some Wholly Guacamole, which I've had before, although I'd not tried the 'Hot' version, which is hopefully better than the 'Mild' that lacks any real flavor.

I also found a 'New' Dean's Cheddar Bacon Dip to try, something to go with some chips when I watch some football this Sunday afternoon. It says to stir before serving, which I noticed after sampling with some Pringles chips, which kept breaking in the thick dip. It has a smoky cheddar flavor that I liked, so I'd buy it again, and get some 'stronger' ridged potato chips for dipping, like Ruffles.

Ma went to Lowe's yesterday and bought a new Frigidaire Gallery gas range, which is supposed to be delivered some time this afternoon, replacing the electric range that came with the house.  She'd also bought some ventless gas logs for our fireplace this past week, and needs to get our handyman to come install them since it's supposed to be done by someone that's licensed to do that.

As an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, and that helps pay the bills, so, 'Thanks!'.

No comments: