Thursday, May 30, 2019

Pringles Wavy, Potato Crisps Chips, Fire Roasted Jalapeno

I ordered a can of Pringles new Wavy Fire Roasted Jalapeno Potato Crisps/chips from wallyworld last week, using their 2-day delivery, with some other items.  Of course ordering on a Friday with a three day weekend/holiday (Memorial Day) meant that they would show up the following Wednesday.

The flavor was okay, but I thought the taste was on the more milder side where I kinda expected some heat.  Ma took a tiny bite of one chip and said it burned her tongue and made her nose run, where Pa just said they were good, lol.  I'd probably buy them again, but not unless there's a coupon or the price comes down...


As an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, and that helps pay the bills, so, 'Thanks!'.

No comments: