Sunday, May 28, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day weekend.

I'm sitting on the back patio with my bubba mug of sweet iced tea and the Sunday edition of the Atlanta newspaper.

I heard sporadic fireworks and maybe someone firing off a pistol/rifle/shotgun too last night.  I'm sure there will be more tonight and tomorrow, unless it rains, and there is the possibility of precipitation in the forecast.

It's feeling a bit warm in the sun right now, with our patio umbrella and stands being sold to a nice lady that saw the ad on craigslist, and came by to buy them yesterday.  We'll be moving in a couple of weeks, if everything goes as planned, and the new home has a much smaller, covered patio, so no need for the umbrella and stands over there.

No sunscreen on, so I won't be out here for long or I'll certainly get sunburned, and there's a couple of nosy bees and a wasp in the vicinity...

No comments: