Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Hot Shot Pepper Blend

I finally found the McCormick's Hot Shot pepper blend that I like and have used for years.  I'd not seen it on store shelves for months when I came across it at a different wallyworld than the usual one I shop at.

The label has changed in design, but the ingredients are the same, with black pepper, red pepper, and sunflower oil.  The label now reads"  Hot Shot Extra Bold Pepper Blend, with the 'HOT' on the small intensity scale at the neck of the bottle.

I add this stuff to all kinds of food, usually not to dessert, but I know there are some spicy/sweet confections out there that might call for it.




I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

No comments: