Monday, December 05, 2016

Tuna in December...

Found a few 'New' tuna kits/flavors at wallyworld this morning.  A couple of StarKist versions,Gourmet Selects:  Thai Style Tuna and Southwester Style Tuna, and a Bumble Bee option of Cheesy Tuna Melt.

I've been buying these type lunch/snack tuna kits for a long time, and although there's not much in them, usually 3 to 4 ounces worth between the tuna and crackers, it's filling enough for a snack.

 The kits used to have more in them, but like everything else nowadays, same size package, less content, higher price.

*I've just tried the 'Cheesy' version so far, and it was ok, but I like Bumble Bee's 'Chipotle Tuna' and Buffalo  Style Chicken Salad options better. And for the StarKist, I like the Thai Style for its spiciness, but the Southwestern was just ok, but I wouldn't mind it just to change up the flavors if I were eating them more often...



I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

If you need an edc backpack, check out the Limited Edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo.  I receive a small percentage from the sale of each, so 'Thank you!' if you pick one up! 

The Limited Edition bags with my logo may be out of stock and and I don't know when/if they'll make some more, but you can still check out the other cool mochi bags and see if any of them might meet your needs or serve as a gift for friends/family.

No comments: