Friday, July 22, 2016

Star Trek and Blue Bell Cookie Two Step Ice Cream

I saw the new Star Trek movie this morning, using a certificate for a couple of free passes(had to use both at the same time), and since I went alone, I gave the spare ticket to the gentleman that was in line behind me.

I thought the movie was ok, not great, not terrible, I was entertained.

I stopped by Walgreens on the way home because they have Blue Bell Ice Cream on sale this week, $4.99 for a 1/2 gallon, instead of the regular $7+ price that I just won't pay.  I found a new flavor to try, Cookie Two Step, and found it to be pretty good, not a replacement for my favortite 'Homemade Vanilla' flavor though.

It's vanilla ice cream with chocolate cream cookie pieces and chocolate chip cookie dough, worth a try if available in your area.

And in today's mail, a three pack of barbecue sauces to try, Causey's BBQ Sauce , Original, Hot, and Sweet' N Smoky.This was a freebie from Red Seal Tobacco. 

If you're a tobacco user, the cigarette, cigar, chew/dip companies occasionally have giveaways/freebies/sweepstakes and such to keep their customers coming back for more... ;)

No comments: