Monday, September 01, 2014

Labor Day, 01 SEP 2014

Took a photo of the dawn sky from outside our front door this morning, after putting the groceries away from an early morning run to the local wallyworld(Walmart) for some victuals.

I found a couple of new versions of Campbell's Chunky Soups, Beer-n-Cheese with Beef & Bacon and Sausage & Peppers Rigatoni.  I haven't tried them yet, but from experience, sometimes Campbell's does alright with a recipe, and sometimes not.

I'm trying not to imagine the Beer-n-Cheese selection as being made of simple diced potatoes, mystery meat, and Velveeta cooked up in a bath of PBR(Pabst Blue Ribbon beer) or Natty Ice, blech.

On a side note, I have chipped another tooth, the third in the past year.  This time the lower front right canine, leaving it with a sharp jagged edge, much like the lower molars on each side that were also damaged, all thanks to Life Savers.  I cannot afford to go to see a dentist, and have not been to one since I had a root canal done in 2003, where the pain level rivaled that of kidney stones(yes, I've had a few to compare).  No more hard candy, yea right, like that's gonna happen, lol...

And today's sunset photo from the back patio.

No comments: