Saturday, August 10, 2013

A few more New! Campbell's Chunky Soups and other things to try...

Having had a chance to try the other new offerings from Campbell's Chunky Soups shown in a previous blog post, they were all ok, nothing spectacular or surprising, maybe a bit of disappointment in expecting more, but I would buy them again, just for the sake of variety.

The soups I bought this morning include three more 'New' flavors I've not had before, and three others I think I might have had before. They are:

~Hearty Cheeseburger
~Spicy Chicken Quesadilla x 2
~Chipotle Chicken & Corn Chowder
~Creamy Chicken & Dumplings
~Grilled Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
~Manhattan Clam Chowder

Also bought a couple of microwave popcorn flavors I haven't tried before.

~Pop Weaver Jalapeno Chedder Cheese
~Act II Kickin' JalapeƱo

And some Kernal Season's Butter Seasoning, which can be added to popcorn, and anything else that you'd put butter on, like vegetables, bread, grits, etc..

I've bought the Hampton Farms Braves Salted & Roasted peanuts before, and they're good, but it's just curious that the peanuts are from North Carolina instead of Georgia, go figure...

The frozen El Charrito dinners are a favorite.  I don't eat them often, maybe a couple times a year, but I always enjoy them.



No comments: