Monday, August 05, 2013

New Campbell's Chunky Soups...

While browsing the aisles of wallyworld, I came across a few new Campbell's Chunky Soups that I haven't seen or tried before, so I bought one can of each to give them a whirl.  The four new soups are:

~ Jammin' Jerk Chicken with Rice & Beans ($1.98)

~ Philly-Style Cheesesteak ($1.98)

~ Kickin' Buffalo-Style Chicken ($1.50)

~ Mushroom Swiss Burger ($1.98)

I don't know how they'll taste yet, but they certainly sound appetizing.

I also picked up a couple of frozen dessert items, ice cream and sherbet:  Country Belle Homestyle Vanilla and new Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle.  I was going to get a regular favorite of of Blue Belle Homemade Vanilla, but the price had gone up on it and I got the other two for close to the same amount.

I had to find something healthy to balance out with the other stuff, so I bought a six pack of V8 V-Fusion Energy drinks.  Expensive little buggers, but they taste good.







 

No comments: