Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Zatarain's NEW Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Mix

I made an early morning grocery run to wallyworld and found this 'NEW' Zatarain's Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Mix in one of the aisles I was browsing, so bought a box to give it a try.

I like Zatarain's Dirty Rice, so maybe the cornbread mix will be decent too.

Cheddar Jalapeño Chili Pie recipe from Zatarain's page.



I'm checking my email this morning and find the Kroger weekly ad, and open it up. My eyes see the wine bottles on each side of the top row, the Tampax box, and next to it another box that I instantly assume is a box of wine, and I see the name on it, 'CLUMP & SEAL', and I frown and think to myself that it does not sound like a very good name for a wine.

And that leads me to imagine what it might taste like, and I shudder at the thought.

Ah, then I read the smaller print (need new glasses) and realize that it's a box of cat litter, and now I understand that it belongs in the top row with those other items, as the Kroger marketing folks know their business, lol...

No comments: