Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Floppy disk pen caddy project...

It's been a week since we moved into the new house and I got side tracked yesterday while unpacking.

I still have a bunch of old 3.5" floppy disks and made a couple of pen caddys/holders with some of them.

Lots of tutorials floating around the web on assembling them with cable ties.

I thought about using paracord instead of cable ties, but didn't want to end up spending that much more time on putting them together.  Maybe next time, lol...




As an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, and that helps pay the bills, so, 'Thanks!'.

Check out the VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo and stitched paracord handle.  I receive a percentage from the sale of each of those versions from Mochibrand.

No comments: