Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Beard Oil

With a little bit of the Christmas money that I received from family this year, I bought a bottle of beard oil, and some ice cream, lol.  The rest of those funds were deposited in the bank to pay bills.

I'd recently tried a free sample of beard oil that I got in the mail and liked it, and despite finding an online recipe for making your own, which would be expensive at the initial outlay of buying supplies.  I instead found a bottle at a local pharmacy to try.

The  oil definitely softens the beard and leaves a pleasant clean scent, and I wish I'd tried this stuff sooner with wearing a beard for most of the last 20+ years, just expecting the often dry itchy skin underneath.

I'll probably try some other scents in the future to find which one I like best, but there are so many to be found online, that I may just try making my own at some point and time...

7 Do It Yourself Beard Oil Recipes

No comments: