Sunday, November 27, 2016

Midnight snack...

Midnight snack: pepperoni slices, pepperjack cheese, and some Snyder's pretzel sticks (honey mustard and onion), although the sticks are the 'gluten free' type.

I only bought them because I couldn't find the 'Rolled Gold' brand that Ma likes, and thought I'd give the Snyder's pretzel sticks a try. 
Ma doesn't like the Snyder's 'pieces' type pretzels (I like 'em) but she said the sticks were okay. 

I think the 'gluten free' label just means they cost more, lol...



I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

If you need an edc backpack, check out the Limited Edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo.  I receive a small percentage from the sale of each, so 'Thank you!' if you pick one up! 

The Limited Edition bags with my logo may be out of stock and and I don't know when/if they'll make some more, but you can still check out the other cool mochi bags and see if any of them might meet your needs or serve as a gift for friends/family.

No comments: