Sunday, October 23, 2016

New Peach Cream Cheese

Went to Kroger this morning to get my 'Free Friday Download' loyalty card items before they expire, which were a Hershey's Chocolate with Almonds bar and Bob Evans Dinner Sidedish, but couldn't find the Air Heads candy/bars anywhere in the candy aisle or around the registers.

I also had a coupon good for free Thomas English Muffins or Bagels, and ma had said get the bagels when I asked which she preferred.

And in the clearance section I found a single jar of whole dill pickles marked down to $1.19, so grabbed that too along with a can of nacho cheese sauce that was on sale.

Lastly I found a new Philadelphia Peach Cream Cheese to try.  Ma asked what took them so long.  For some reason the taste made me think of Kraft Pimento Spread.



I'm an Amazon affiliate, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop there through my blog's links, since I receive a small commission from sales through those links posted in my blog.

If you need an edc backpack, check out the limited edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo, which I receive a percentage of sales from, each having a stitched paracord handle that I worked with Mochibrand on for the design.

No comments: