Monday, August 08, 2016

A Hard Cider and an Ale...

I haven't had any alcohol in many months, so long that I only remember having Redd's Wicked Apple Ale. I had to google that with my name and found a pic I uploaded to flickr mid-November of last year, lol.

This time I went with Original Sin Premium Hard Cider and a single can of Arrogant Bastard Ale, which turned out to be almost a month past the 'ENJOY BY' date on the bottom of the can.  Both of those purchased at the local Eagle's Landing Bottle Shoppe.

The hard cider was just okay, I've had other brands I liked better.  The ale was fairly bitter, especially after drinking four bottles of the sweet hard cider.  I don't know if it being past date had anything to do with that though.  I think I'd pass on both of these in the future and try something else new...


No comments: