Tuesday, June 21, 2016

True Utility FIXR Pocket Tool


I bought a True Utility FIXR pocket multitool on Amazon to try out for edc keychain use.  At first impression it seems decent enough for what it is, but time will tell how it performs.

I tagged True Utility in my Facebook post with pics of the FIXR and mentioned that I did not receive a leather carry pouch with mine as it says one would be included with the tool, and True Utility replied that mine might be a fake if it did not come with the pouch, so I dunno if the one I have is real or not.


I looked through some of the 'Questions & Answers' and reviews from the Amazon page, and some folks received a pouch and others didn't...


20 tools in 1

1. Quick Release Clip
2. Bottle Opener
3. Nail Cleaner
4. Large Flat Screwdriver
5. Medium Flat Screwdriver
6. Small Flat Eyeglass Screwdriver
7. Medium Phillips Screwdriver
8. Small Phillips Screwdriver
9. 14mm Spanner/Wrench
10. 12mm Spanner/Wrench
11. 10mm Spanner/Wrench
12. 8mm Spanner/Wrench
13. 6mm Spanner/Wrench
14. Bicycle Spoke Wrench
15. Razor Sharp Cutting Blade
16. Wire Stripper
17. Measuring Ruler
18. Box Opener
19. Pry Bar
20. File




*As an Amazon affiliate I receive a small percentage of sales through those links, so 'Thank You!' to those that shop thru them.

No comments: