Friday, January 22, 2016

Nature Valley Sweet & Spicy Granola Bars: Chili Dark Chocolate

Bought a box of these NEW! Nature Valley Sweet & Spicy Granola Bars: Chili Dark Chocolate, last night during a cold wet rainy grocery run.

Although they say 'Sweet & Spicy', the sweet was there but the cayenne pepper spicy was on the mild side, with no mouth burning heat, just a back of the throat warm feel after eating one of the granola bars.

I do like 'em, but if they're gonna call it spicy, it needs more kick.

 

*As an Amazon Associate, I get paid a small commission if you buy stuff from Amazon through the links posted, so go on a spending spree and help me put gas in my truck, lol.  Clicking on the Google Adsense links also helps, along with ShareASale links.  If you could use a new backpack, check out my VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with paracord stitched handles and my Stormdrane logo.  Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. with mostly American sourced parts, but I think a few pieces like the buckles may be imported.

Stormdrane x Mochibrand Drawstring Backpack Venom




No comments: