Saturday, July 04, 2015

Some new selections from the frozen foods aisle...

Ma & Pa left to drive down and see one of my sisters in Orlando, with her having a baby last night, a new nephew added to the family.  That leaves me home alone for the duration of their visit to the over-crowded land of tourists and muggy sweaty heat & humidity and sunshine. 

So I went to wallyworld early this morning and bought some food to keep me alive for the interim, or slowly kill me depending on the point of view of the things I bought, including frozen chicken fried stead and taters, fish sticks, and a couple of Mexican themed entrees as well...

There were a couple of new Limited Edition Tombstone pizzas, Diablo and Bratwurst, and some Tai Pei Chinese style dinners, Thai Basil Chicken and Chicken & Broccoli, were among the things I bought, with some yogurt probably being the only healthy option, lol...

No comments: