Wednesday, March 18, 2015

For sale on ebay...

After doing my taxes, I've found that I owe more than I thought I would, and I'd already put a dent in my savings with having to have some recent work done on my truck.  So, I've dug into my collection/gadget drawer to sell some things on ebay and hopefully generate enough $ to pay before time runs out.

I've already listed some Victorinox and Wenger Swiss Army(SAK) knives from my collection, some rare and hard to find, along with other items, like a Spyderco Bug, Leatherman Skeletool, and Opinel No6 knife among them, some with knot work, and a couple of paracord items too, with more things to be added as I get a chance. 

All listings are in auction format with bids starting at $0.99 and free shipping.  I bought shipping tape and bubble wrap and ordered Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes from the USPS.  That shipping method offers tracking and some insurance and usually short shipping time, but the lowest rate on the small boxes is $5.95, so I could end up getting screwed if items don't sell for more than that, because ebay and paypal will also be getting part of whatever the items sell for...

No comments: