Monday, July 07, 2014

New stuff from Tai Pei...

I occasionally buy some of the frozen Chinese style entrees by Tai Pei Foods, and found some new ones on an early morning run to wallyworld.  I've had the Szechuan Beef before, and it has a nice bit of spicy heat to it, but I hadn't seen the other three previously at Kroger or Walmart:  Sriracha Chicken, Spicy Chicken Noodles, and Chicken and Wide Rice Noodles.

A couple of years ago, I had an unpleasant experience with finding a long black hair in a Beef & Broccoli entree, and contacted the company by email to voice my displeasure with someone's hairnet failure.  Finding other things in ones' food besides the listed ingredients is always a possibility, whether store bought, homemade, or at a restaurant.  The company responded with an apology and sent me a coupon for a free replacement after that incident, and that was at least good customer service.

I also finally found the Limited Edition Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Cookies.  I've been looking for them after seeing an article on them weeks ago.  My ma had brought home some Lemon Twist Oreos the other day, and they're pretty good.  I did see a Fruit Punch flavor too, but passed those up.  I won't open the Reese's version until we finish off the others, so that they don't go stale on us.

I like cookies, but I don't eat them everyday, so even a small package will last for a bit, unless my pa sees them, in which case I'll have to go buy some more, lol...

No comments: