My back has been bugging me the last couple of days, kidney area, along with nausea and dizziness, swollen feet/ankles, perhaps it's chronic kidney disease(family history) with almost all of the symptoms there, have been for years along with my diabetes and high blood pressure.
- feel more tired and have less energy
- have trouble concentrating
- have a poor appetite
- have trouble sleeping
- have muscle cramping at night
- have swollen feet and ankles
- have puffiness around your eyes, especially in the morning
- have dry, itchy skin
- need to urinate more often, especially at night.
I'm not a doctor, can't afford one, or meds even if prescribed, but enough reading lets me know I should probably get a blood test to figure out my Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR) to confirm or deny the internet diagnosis...