Saturday, August 17, 2013

Return of the Twinkie...

I like Twinkies, but cannot remember the last time I had one, which was probably a good length of time before that business with them not being made anymore.

I was on my way to the front of the wallyworld to pay for my groceries when I saw the Twinkies on an end cap, and decided to get one box to see if the new ones taste the same as the old, but again it's been so long, I doubt I will notice a difference if there is one.

Also bought the new Cheez-It Zingz in Chipotle Cheddar, having liked the last box of the Queso Fundido flavor.

Verdict on the Twinkie:  Tried one and it was ok.  Light sponge cake texture with cream filling, not too sweet.  It will probably be a long time before I buy another box, they're just not as good as the cupcakes, donuts or honey buns, lol... :P

The Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Panic ice cream is pretty good.


And bought the bananas cause I like 'em, but Ma & Pa will probably eat them before I do...

No comments: