Thursday, March 15, 2018

Assorted EDC pen collection...

Some of the pens in my current collection that get rotated for my EDC (everyday carry). I do have others that I use, including Sharpie markers, highlighters, Bic Cristals, Parker, Pentel, Cross, etc..., but these were handy to take a photo, while others are stashed in kits/bugoutbag/backpack/glovebox/desk caddy and whatnot.

Most of the pens are ballpoints, but I think the brass one has a gel ink refill.

Because someone had asked abouth the tray when I posted this photo to reddit:

That's a rubber no-slip dashboard valet that I received as either a birthday or Christmas gift years ago. The little slots at the top end are for coins/spare change.

I don't leave things exposed to view in my vehicle that might tempt would be thieves, so it's kept on my dresser, to keep some EDC gadgets/keychain/pocket knives/multitools and whatnot from scratching the finish up. ;)

From the top:

* Leeds Mini Pen (Fisher Space Pen refill)

* Spacetec Grip Pen

* Zebra F-301 Compact Pen

* No-name Tactical Pen (ebay)

* No-name Brass Bamboo Pen (ebay)

* Kershaw Tactical Pen (sold as combo kit with knife) with Fisher Space Pen refill

* FURA Tactical Pen (orange)

* Defender Xtreme Tactical Pen (ebay)

* Zebra F-701 Stainless Pen

* No-name Tactical Pen (ebay) with Fisher Space Pen refill

* County Comm Titanium Embassy Pen (2011)

* Fisher Bullet Pen with pocket clip (chrome)

* Fisher Bullet Pen no clip (chrome)

No comments: