Saturday, July 29, 2017

29 July 2017 EDC Pocket Dump

Not much has changed with my edc since my last 'pocket dump' photo back in April.

I made a quick run to Papa John's for a carryout order, using my 'points' for a free medium two-topping pizza, before the points were set to expire tomorrow.
  
Ma likes ham and pineapple on her pizza, so that's what I got for her, and I bought another with pepperoni and mushrooms for Pa and I.
  
We live much closer to this particular pizza shop since we moved last month, and it only took five minutes to drive there, but traffic stinks in this area, so it took a good twenty minutes to drive back home, even with it just being a warm 91° Saturday afternoon...
  


~SPEC-OPS T.H.E. Wallet
~Altoids Smalls - Peppermints
~Kershaw Emerson CQC4 pocket knife
~Paracord fob with Schmuckatelli Co. Kiko Tiki bead
~Samsung Rugby II flip phone
~KeySmart organizer
~LED squeeze flashlight
~Victorinox Quattro screwdriver
~Shields of Strength cross pendant
~Handmade softball cover coin pouch with paracord stitching
~Spool knit paracord wallet lanyard
~Timex Expedition watch with leather NATO band and Suunto Clipper compass
~Tactical pen/kubaton/window breaker

When I have to report to the courthouse a week from Monday for my jury duty summons, I'll probably only take my driver's license, keys, watch, cell phone, coin pouch, and mints, to avoid trouble getting past security, but will probably still set off the metal detector and have to be searched and wanded, maybe even remove my non-metallic belt and shoes, just like the last time less than three years ago, lol...

And,  later that evening I purchased a wedge of the Boar's Head 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese at Publix, to cut up and add to some crackers fer snackin' on, as I binge watch some Netflix on Saturday night...

No comments: