Friday, March 04, 2016

Teeth, dentists, and pain...

Was looking for something out in the garage and found my wisdom teeth, kept in a storage tub. I had all four removed during a single dental appointment when I was around 15 years old, and remember the dentist saying, "You may feel some slight pressure during the extraction process...", lol...

I've had a cracked/broken tooth for a couple of weeks now, no money to go see a dentist about it though, so  just trying to endure the situation as best I can.  Selling some things on eBay to try and raise money to pay my taxes and obamacare fine/penalty for not having health insurance, which I cannot afford either.  If I sell enough stuff to get those out of the way first, maybe I'll have enough to see a dentist afterwards, not bloody likely.

No comments: