Friday, August 22, 2014

Some pocket tools and screwdrivers...

Laid out some of my pocket tools/screwdrivers for a photo.  I still have others scattered about the house/garage/truck that aren't pictured, among the many I've bought over the years, and I can't resist adding more to the collection(insert Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor grunt).

The top two I received from County Comm, the Technician's and Machinist screwdrivers, both nice USA made quality.  The powerful magnets in the tops of both of those were giving me a considerable amount of grief when trying to line everything up for a photo, plus the pull out section from the desk is not level, argh, lol...

The next down was a 2-in-1 pocket clip screwdriver, that I bought at a True Value hardware store, and the black/red plastic 4-in-1 model below it came from a truck stop somewhere.

I bought several of the STANLEY 4-in-1 drivers to give to family and friends a few years ago, found them at the local Walmart, and the one kept in my desk pen/pencil caddy gets used frequently.

I bought the Commando Precision Miniature Screwdriver Set, File Set, and Drill Set, all 'Made in USA, from a local RadioShack, and I've used them, just not very often since they're kept in a small bug-out-bag.  For a while, I used the knurled ends on them to roll over the melted ends of paracord to finish some projects, leaving a nice impression, certainly better looking than my thumb/finger prints, and no getting burned that way, hehehe...


No comments: