Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Publix Cheddar Flavored Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread...

Went to Publix to pick up lunch today(Publix Deli Family Meal Deal:  8 Piece Fried Chicken, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, & Hawaiian Sweet Rolls), and came across their Cheddar Flavored Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread.

This particular store hasn't carried the Philadelphia Jalapeno version, so I figured I'd give the Publix variety a try, and after a tasting, it's alright.

It's not as spicy as the Philadephia brand version and the cheddar flavor is mild, but overall it still went well with some Wheat Thins.  I'd definitely buy it again.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Publix in my town doesn't carry it anymore and I can't seem to find it does your store still have that because I loved it and I went to every Publix in my town which is about 23 none of them have it I just want to know how to get it because I did like it